NEW: PRINTABLE EMPLOYEE RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION FORM
Update: I attached a North Carolina vaccine exemption form in the links below. If anyone needs one for a different state, model it after this.
Governors in most states have manipulated small businesses by convincing them they had to abide by their pandemic rules. Most fail to realize that none of them are enforceable. This includes shutdowns, curfews, plexiglass,reduced capacity, masks requirements, temperature checks and stickers on the floor. I am not an attorney and am not offering legal advice, but the laws are clear that none of this is legal, which is why judges are now ruling that lockdowns and closures are unconstitutional.
*ALL OF THE EXECUTIVE ORDERS ARE A BLUFF. THEY ARE NOT LAWS, THERE ARE NO CODES TO ENFORCE. NONE OF IT IS ENFORCEABLE. OPEN YOUR BUSINESS FULLY AND STAND UP TO ALL WHO SEEK TO ENFORCE THE ILLEGAL MANDATES. YOU DO NOT NEED A LAWYER, JUST BECOME FAMILIAR WITH THE LAWS.*
I recommend everyone watch Peggy Hall’s Business Webinar. It is just as informative for the general public as businesses. She will explain how to legally open your business, end all the restrictions, and stand up to the enforcers. If you don’t, you will likely lose your business anyhow as they will continue imposing restrictions indefinitely now that they’ve gotten away with it. We have very clear laws that protect us. We must use them.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE HARASSED BY A BUSINESS
Print several copies of this document and have them with you in case you are hassled. Ask to see the manager, then hand them the document and have them read and initial all of the applicable sections. If they don’t initial it, get their name so you can file a civil suit. Find the penal codes for your state and add them to this form.
To the Person Currently in Charge of this Establishment:
As the person responsible for the operation and management of this establishment,
YOU are criminally and civilly liable for the activities that you allow or prohibit on these
premises – regardless of whether you own this establishment or not.
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
(1) It is ILLEGAL for you or another employee to require someone to wear a mask.
Even if you are a licensed medical doctor who has examined the patron and you
have determined that person to be physically fit enough to restrict their
breathing while on your premises, the person still has the right to choose
whether to wear a mask or not. Even just recommending that someone wear a
mask is the unlicensed practice of medicine. You will be reported to the Medical
Licensing Board of this State for violating Penal Code _____________, which
carries the penalty of ___________________________. INITIAL HERE: ______.
(2) It is ILLEGAL for you or another employee to take someone’s temperature.
Gathering vital statistics is a violation of the 4th Amendment, which protects a
person’s right to privacy. Violation of this protection will result in your actions
being report to the U.S. Department of Justice, which is required by law to
investigate Civil Rights Violations. INITIAL HERE: _______.
(3) It is ILLEGAL for you or another employee to attempt to enforce local
ordinances. You are not a law enforcement officer and impersonating a law
enforcement officer is a crime in this state under Penal Code _________ which
carries the penalty of _________. You will be reported to authorities if you
violate this law. INITIAL HERE: _________.
(4) It is ILLEGAL for you or another employee to prohibit someone to enter this
establishment, which is a place of public accommodation. U.S. Federal Civil
Rights Law, Title II requires free and equal access to all services and facilities
WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION. Having someone else shop for them is not equal.
Further, the non-discrimination laws in this State, under code ____________
further prohibit you from preventing entry to the full enjoyment of this business
establishment. Violation of these laws will result in you being served a NOTICE
OF DISCRIMINATION, which can serve as the basis of a formal complaint against
you personally with the U.S. Department of Justice, which is required by law to
investigate civil rights violations. INITIAL HERE: _________.
(5) It is ILLEGAL for you or another employee to block someone’s entry to your
establishment. This is a place of public accommodation and as such, no person
may be prevented entry when this establishment is open to the public.
Attempting to prevent someone’s entry to this establishment or to restrict,
detain or confine their movement constitutes FALSE IMPRISONMENT, under this
state code: _________________. INITIAL HERE: _________.
(6) Any claim of “store policy” or “no mask, no service” is NULL, VOID and
UNLAWFUL as no business may enforce policy that violates established law. This
LEGAL NOTICE sets forth the previous five laws (and there may be more) which
SUPERCEDE any claim to a “store policy”. Any attempt to prohibit the “free and
equal access to all services and facilities” of this business establishment will:
a. Be reported to law enforcement as criminal charges of false
b. Be reported to the U.S. Department of Justice as a violation of civil rights
c. Be reported to the LEGAL COUNSEL of this establishment
d. Be reported to the DISTRICT ATTORNEY of this jurisdiction for possible
criminal charges. INITIAL HERE: _________.
(7) Neither you nor an employee may prevent the lawful entry of a patron –
regardless of whether they are wearing a mask or not. Attempting to prevent
the entry of a patron to your business establishment, which is a place of public
accommodation is a violation of an IMPLIED, IRREVOCABLE LICENSE that this
business has granted to the public. INITIAL HERE: _________.
(8) Any attempt by you or an employee to summon law enforcement with a claim
of “trespassing” will be reported as ASSAULT by you or your employee. You or
your employee can be charged with and convicted of assault in this state under
code ____________even if no one is physically hurt by your behavior. There is
NO VALID CLAIM of TRESPASS because:
a. your business establishment is open to the public
b. this business has extended an irrevocable license to the public for entry
c. the patron has entered legally and has not interfered with the business
d. there has been no evidence of violation INITIAL HERE: ___________.
(9) If you are wearing a mask while engaged in any of the above violations, this
aggravates your crime. You or your employee can be charged with and
convicted of assault in this state under code ____________even if no one is
physically hurt by your behavior. INITIAL HERE: _________.
THEREFORE, you and your employees have hereby been PUT ON NOTICE of potential
civil and criminal violations of unlawfully preventing the legal entry of any member of
the public – wearing a mask or not, for any reason whatsoever. INITIAL HERE: ______.
Legal Rights for Customers, businesses
There is no emergency by the legal definition of the word, so all these orders
are null and void.
2. The violation that are often cited can only apply to the governor’s authority, not to the business or customer.
3. There is no lawful ordinance regarding masks, distancing, limiting number of
patrons, operating outside, etc. These are GUIDELINES, not laws and therefore
not enforceable by law.
4. Even if these state, county orders and city ordinances were lawful, there are
exemptions, and you cannot force anyone to restrict their breathing.
5. It is unlawful for any government to deprive you of your ability to work or run a business or earn a living. Thus, you never have to shut down your business or change its operation.
6. You do not have to adhere to any nonsense of masks, distancing, operate
outdoors, limit capacity, etc.
8. If you did require your employees to wear masks, you’d be violating the OSHA
general rule. (see attached OSHA info)
9. You are not a licensed doctor and cannot give medical advice, such as
covering your nose and mouth with a medical device.
10. You are not law enforcement and have no authority to enforce laws.
11. Any business policy (i.e., to require masks) cannot supersede federal and
state civil rights laws, which allows patrons to enter your business without a
12. The snitches can be dealt with by reporting them (and the county or city that
encourages the snitching) to the county Sheriff, the FBI and Homeland Security
or harassment and intimidation. PUT A SIGN ON YOUR DOOR SAYING THAT
“ANYONE CAUGHT HARASSING THE BUSINESS WILL BE REPORTED TO
LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT, THE FBI AND HOMELAND SECURITY.”
13. Put a sign on the door or visible in the entry that states, “THIS
ESTABLISHMENT IS A PLACE OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION AND AS
SUCH IS BOUND BY FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS TO OFFER EQUAL
ACCESS AND ENJOYMENT TO ALL FACILITIES, SERVICES AND
PRIVILEGES TO ALL PATRONS REGARDLESS OF MEDICAL CONDITION,
RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND OTHER PROTECTED CHARACTERISTICS.”
[You can point to the sign when any code enforcers come snooping around.]
14. Check your insurance to see if you are liable for people contracting a virus in
your facility. If you are not — then good news! “No liability, no responsibility!“
15. Have three or four boxes or containers of different masks with labels that say,
“This masks does not protect against infectious disease,” and if code
enforcement comes around (or if you go to court) you can ask them which box of
the ineffective masks you’re supposed to enforce.
16. You can write a “presumptive letter” to the county counsel, board of
supervisors, health officer, mayor and city council.
17. You can educate law enforcement by sharing the info regarding laws they
WOULD be asking you to violate by enforcing the unlawful.