Warning: This is a disgusting but important topic. Avoid if your are squeamish.
While reviewing Reddit posts of vaccine side effects, I noticed a few instances of people describing how they were emitting a foul, garbagy odor after receiving the injections. This is very concerning because that is often a sign of serious disease, such as circulatory issues or tissue decomposing. Necrosis or gangrene can cause such an odor.
Has anyone else had a bad smell, not just the rancid smell that people speak of (or even that) after their vaccine? I was fully vaccinated as of two weeks ago and I noticed sometime after the first dose, but much more after the second that there is this horrible smell that I cannot stop smelling. It gets much worse at night. I had Covid near Christmas and actually had a heightened sense of smell rather than a loss of smell or taste.
Smell problems, keep smelling a rancid smell and also overly aware of my own smell, even after showering I feel like I need to shower again, even though no one else can smell anything.
Clearly, this is happening to people post-vaccine. However, the media began publishing news reports of a condition called Parosmia in the early part of this year. They assert that this is a side effect of Covid disease, and that people who lose their sense of smell regain it months later . . . only it’s distorted, so everything smells like rotten meat or garbage. And everyone is experiencing similar aversions to foods due to this, some losing weight as they are finding it difficult to eat.
The media doesn’t report any instances (that I can find) of people describing the garbage odor post vaccine, only post Covid disease. This is contrary to what is being reported by many people online, such as the above quotes. There are even support groups cropping up. As well, there was no mention of this “side effect” prior to the release of vaccines.
I believe the media is releasing the Parosmia articles to cement the idea that this must be a Covid disease side effect because nothing can interfere with the vaccine agenda. And now when people smell these odors when they’re around the vaccinated, they won’t make the connection that it’s coming from them. They’ll believe they have or recently had Covid disease and this is a symptom! This is deception.
Here are a few of their headlines:
I am very concerned that there is something serious happening within the bodies of the vaccinated. No one is investigating a possible link between the odors and vaccines. But why would we expect anything different from health officials and media sources who have been deceptive since the start? I am publishing this article to raise awareness so that people can use caution when deciding whether to take the injections (please don’t).
Update: Here are more accounts of post-vaccine issues. Source: Reddit
- I had Covid in November and have just gotten my second Pfizer vaccine. After my first vaccine I noticed certain specific tastes and smells have changed. The most noticeable was red bell peppers all tasting rancid. After my second vaccine the smell alone of peppers is so over powering it almost is gag worthy. Has any one else experienced this?
- This is happening to me right now! I got COVID in November and lost my smell and most of my taste for 3 months. Ten days after my first moderna dose I had a strong reaction: fever, aches, fatigue, nausea. It lasted a little over 2 days. It’s been four days since that reaction started and the rancid, chemical-like smell/taste has been constantly increasing ever since. At this point I’m constantly smelling and tasting it. Everything tastes and smells bad.
- I had covid at the begining of December, was mild case, lost taste and smell until about first week of January, Im a health care worker as well so I got my first dose of Moderna January 15 felt alot of side effects, but all went away at about 24hrs after the vaccine. A few days go by and started to lose my taste again, almost everything taste like metal, and rotten. My mouth is very dry and feel like is burning. Also my smell is not 100% like i would say 40% at the most.
- I saw a comment on here a few weeks ago where someone said they could “smell” people who had been vaccinated. I wrote it off as bullshit or confirmation bias, but had a friend come over yesterday who had got their 2nd jab 2 days prior and instantly experienced what the comment said verbatim. It was an overwhelming, indescribable smell, but had extremely strong metallic hints and the smell of someone who has a really bad cold. It sounds generic, but it was STRONG and enough for me to politely leave the room. Anyone else remember that comment or experience anything like that?
- Okay this is so bizarre and I’ll tell you why. My best friend usually comes over to visit about twice a week. We have talked extensively about vaccines and he promised not to get any because I sent him lots of information why he should not. The last few times he has come over, I go to hug him and notice this very off smell. Best I can describe is, like when someone has maybe a sinus infection and stank funk breath and the skin smells like when you sweated out a fever. He’s normally very clean and showers, smells good. So it took me by surprise each time. I had asked him if he was congested and he said “No, do I sound like it?”
But since I was pretty sure he didn’t get any shot, I decided to text him just now. I said “Please be up front and honest. You got the shot, didn’t you? I’m not going to be mad. I just want to know because I’m worried about shedding.”
After a few minutes he texted back “Promise not to be mad at me? Yes, both. Sorry 😦 I was worried about infecting (Name of ill family member)”
So now..there just might be something to it.
- Yeah I’ve been telling that to people since the beginning of the vax roll out. And people freak out on me about it. Smell is my best sense, even better than my eyesight. I can smell a vaxxed person from across the room and it is an odd smell, almost metallic like you described but closer to a cough that has been wet for a few days, so almost like mildew but not quite.
- My taste and smell went largely back to normal after I got over covid but after my 2nd vaccine My smell is still there, but everything smells horrible and tasted horrible. Especially meat and vegetables. Processed foods are more tolerable. It’s almost like a metal ish smell and taste. But is horrible like the worst flu gunk in the back of my throat. I can’t even smell my own B.O cuz instead of B.O all I smell is that metallic chemical flu gunk. Even nice smelling lotions can’t cut through it. It’s been 2 weeks since I got the vaccine with no change. It’s actually only worsened.